Register now for the 13th Engadin Half Marathon 2020.
Registration is only possible online. Registration by phone call, fax or e-mail is not possible. Online payments can be transferred by credit card, money transfer, LSV or debit. When registering online it is possible to contract an insurance for annulation of the registration fee. All Online registrations will be confirmed by Datasport via e-mail.
First time competitors can choose from the starting blocks main class A, main class B, main class C or general class on self-assessment when registering online before end of December.
Participants who have no possibility to register online, please contact the office at:
Phone: +41 (0)81 850 55 55.
Provided there are still free starting places available, the online registration will be open until Friday, 6 March 2020, 12pm. After that entries are only possible at the race office at the starting bib distribution site in St. Moritz-Bad, Health Spa Centre until Saturday, 7 March 2020, 5pm. The organizer has the opportunity to introduce a participant restriction and guarantees at no time free starting places.
Women and men born before or during 2005. The competition is open to all who wish to participate, provided they are in good health condition. A licence is not needed.
|Engadin Half Marathon (21 km)||CHF||EUR|
|by 31st August||75.-||65.-|
|from 1st September||95.-||85.-|
|from 1st January||115.-||100.-|
|from 1st February||135.-||120.-|
|from 1st March||155.-||135.-|
- For young skiers born in 2004/2005 the participation in the Half Marathon is free of charge!
- The entry fee is exclusive of any transaction costs (for example, credit card fees).
- The € price may be adjusted on short notice according to the development of the exchange rate.
The registration fee includes:
- Return train ticket from Rhaetian railway station (presenting the coupon on your voucher for the starting bib),
- free pass for using the cross-country skiing tracks in the Engadin (Thursday to Sunday)
- transport of competitors
- personalized starting bib as souvenir gift, bag for personal belongings and its transportation
- time-measuring chip rental fee
- souvenir medal
- food and drinks along the track
- waxing and repair service during the race
- first aid and massage
- showers at the finish in S-chanf (for women and men)
Participants with insurance:
In case of illness or accident the insured participant must apply to the below mentioned insurance company directly for reimbursement of
the starting fee. If the application is accepted, the insured participant will receive a voucher issued by Datasport in the value of the insured amount.
Address Insurance company:
Europäische Reiseversicherungs AG
Tel: 061 275 27 27, Fax: 061 275 27 30, firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants without insurance
- The payed starting fee will be credited for next year's race to any competitor cancelling by 31 December (no refund).
- If you fall ill or have an accident after 31 December, NO refund can be credited. We recommend to take out insurance (for example directly when registering online).
Competitors who are unable to take part in the Engadin Skimarathon on short notice may transfer their entry to a person of their choice, provided that replacement numbers are available. An administration fee of CHF 40.– / € 35.- will be charged.