- The entry fee is exclusive of any transaction costs (for example, credit card fees).
- The € price may be adjusted on short notice according to the development of the exchange rate.
The registration fee includes:
- transport of competitors
- personalized starting bib as souvenir gift, bag for personal belongings and its transportation
- time-measuring chip rental fee
- food and drinks along the track
- first aid
- repair service during the race
|Engadin Night Race||CHF||EUR|
|by 15 February||55.-||50.-|
|from 16 February||75.-||65.-|
If you cancel before the 31st of December the payed entry fee will be credited for the next years’ race (no refund). If you cancel after December 31, NO refund will be given. We recommend to take out insurance for this case (for example directly when registering online).
Competitors may also transfer their entry to a person of their choice. For this an administration fee of CHF 40.- / EUR 35.- will be charged.
Participants with insurance
In case of illness or accident the insured participant must apply to the below mentioned insurance company directly for reimbursement of the starting fee. If the application is accepted, the insured participant will receive a voucher issued by Datasport in the value of the insured amount.
Address Insurance company:
Europäische Reiseversicherungs AG
Tel: 061 275 27 27, Fax: 061 275 27 30, email@example.com