Starting block: First time competitors can choose from the starting blocks main class A, main class B or general class on self-assessment when registering online before end of December. The regulations for the division into a front starting block can be found here: Qualification & starting block
Eligibility: Women born before or during 2005. No special qualification is needed.
Personal starting bib: If your payment has been received before 15 February an exclusive starting bib with your name on it will be printed.
Rules & regulations: By registering online you agree to the competition regulations and the data protection regulations.
|Engadin Women's Race||CHF||EUR|
|by 15th February||60.-||55.-|
|from 16th February||80.-||70.-|
- The entry fee is exclusive of any transaction costs (for example, credit card fees).
- The € price may be adjusted on short notice according to the development of the exchange rate.
The registration fee includes:
- Return train ticket from Rhaetian railway station (presenting the coupon on your voucher for the starting bib),
- transport of competitors
- personalized starting bib as souvenir gift, bag for personal belongings and its transportation
- time-measuring chip rental fee
- souvenir gift
- food and drinks along the track
- waxing and repair service during the race
- first aid and massage
- showers at the finish in S-chanf
If you cancel before the 31st of December the entry fee will be credited for the next years’ race (no refund). If you cancel after December 31, NO refund will be given. We recommend to take out insurance for this case (for example directly when registering online).
Competitors may also transfer their entry to a person of their choice. For this an administration fee of CHF 40.- / EUR 35.- will be charged.
Participants with insurance
In case of illness or accident the insured participant must apply to the below mentioned insurance company directly for reimbursement of
the starting fee. If the application is accepted, the insured participant will receive a voucher issued by Datasport in the value of the insured amount.
Address Insurance company:
Europäische Reiseversicherungs AG
Tel: 061 275 27 27, Fax: 061 275 27 30, email@example.com